Thursday, January 30, 2020

I, Daniel Blake: blog tasks


I, Daniel Blake: blog tasks

1) What is independent cinema and how is it different to Hollywood blockbusters?

An indie film cheaper to make and has a low budget. The production quality is also substandard compared to a huge blockbuster film.


2) What is I, Daniel Blake about?

The main character, Daniel Blake, who has worked as a joiner for most of his life in the North East of England needs help from the State for the first time ever following an illness.

3) Who directed I, Daniel Blake and why is this important?

It was directed by Ken Loach who makes independent films and is important because it is going against the British government and is based on real-life issues that many people are affected by.

4) How was I, Daniel Blake promoted to an audience? List at least three different methods used by the film's marketing campaign.
-Posters 
-trailers
-Premiers

5) What unusual or creative marketing methods were used to get audiences talking about the film?

They projected quotes from the film on building such as the parliament and had free screenings in community centres. 
6) What was the estimated production budget for I, Daniel Blake and how much did it make at the box office?

Budge:£2m
Box office:£11m

7) How can independent films like I, Daniel Blake compete with Hollywood blockbusters like Doctor Strange? 

they are not trying to.This is because they are trying to send out a message 



8) In your opinion, was I, Daniel Blake a success?

in my opinion i believe that i , Daniel Blake is a successful film as it was a independent film .


No comments:

Post a Comment

  Coursework: Film website research Create a blogpost called ' Coursework research and planning ' and complete the following tasks: ...